Use of the recordings and transcriptions (standard orthography and phonetic transcriptions) is limited to non-commercial use. Whenever CoSIH material is used, their source and copyright must be specified as follows:
- The copyright for CoSIH, including all its recordings, standard orthography and phonetic transcripts, is a property of Tel Aviv University.
- The copyright for the transcriptions marked by the initials ND is a property of Nurit Dekel. The copyright for the phonetic transcription of the recordings marked as OCh is a property of Il-il Yatziv-Malibert and the CorpAfroAs – A corpus for Afroasiatic Languages project. The copyright for the phonetic transcription marked as C714 is a property of Alisa Guterman. The copyright for the phonetic transcriptions marked as C1624, P931_1 and Y32 is a property of Noam Faust.
- The copyright for the logo and page headers is a property of Limor Izre'el-Avishar. The copyright for the pictures is a property of Oren Izre'el.
- In Hebrew: <http://cosih.com> מאגר העברית המדוברת בישראל (מעמ"ד).
- In other languages: The Corpus of Spoken Israeli Hebrew (CoSIH) <http://cosih.com>.
- Reference to texts should be made by using the reference line in their respective ELAN files, e.g. C714_sp1_014.
- References to recordings that lack standard orthography or phonetic transcriptions should be made by using their filename and the respective time, in seconds and hundredths or thousandth of a second, e.g. C211_1:17.50”-45.64”.
- References to Nurit Dekel's transcripts should be made by using the filename and the quoted line number, e.g. C211_1ND:14-37.